RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES (INTERNAL AUDITING)
This function includes:
- Financial, operational and compliance audits that are designed to add value and improve clients’ operations;
- Information system reviews aimed at checking the reliability and integrity of information systems, compliance with policies and regulations, safeguarding of assets, the economical and efficient use of resources and attainment of established operational goals and objectives
- Providing assistance on the designing and implementation of accounting and internal control systems, and preparation of related manuals
- Carrying out risk assessments and risk profiling for organisations
- Specific investigations; and
- Performing IT reviews and audits.
Are you looking a professional advisor for your business?