- Formulation, implementation and project management of turnaround plans, focusing on improved effectiveness, cost management and efficiency;
- Performing cost-benefit analyses on existing funding arrangements, in order to establish possible restructuring which should produce optimal finance and funding structures;
- Providing advisory services in small and medium enterprises management;
- Formulation and articulation of strategic business plans, including financing strategy;
- Project management and the implementation of growth strategies;
- Formulation of the most appropriate funding mechanism in respect of identified acquisitions within the preferred client environment;
- Corporate restructuring and repositioning; and
- Carrying out special audits to diagnose and investigate poor performance and providing turnaround strategies.
- Company secretarial services
- Maintenance of statutory records for companies
- Submission of annual returns and other statutory forms to the Registrar of Companies
- Checking for compliance of companies with government regulatory requirements; and
- Performing general company secretarial work
Are you looking a professional advisor for your business?